Current Open Positions
This is a dynamic, engaging role. The Accounting Assistant will be responsible to day-to-day accounting tasks. This person must be self-sufficient, self-motivated, and hard-working. Much of the role requires use of new systems and the candidate must be prepared to learn as they go. The Accounting Assistant must be highly motivated and open to increasing responsibilities.
- Completing day-to-day accounting tasks including, but not limited to, recording AP invoices, managing AR aging list, posting payments, and reconciling bank statements.
- Preparing daily bank reports for management
- Assisting with/completing month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial statements.
- Communicating with/assisting client with regards to financials or other related support they may require
- English fluency – excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Finance, Economics, or similar)
- Experience with Excel
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Mathematical skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Ambitious and hard working
- Serbian citizenship